Tuesday, November 23, 2004

A Thanksgiving Story

A young man named TiKi bought a parrot. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious, and laced with profanity.

TiKi tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music, and doing anything else he could think of to "clean up" the bird's vocabulary.
Finally, TiKi was fed up and yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. TiKi shook the parrot, and the parrot got angrier and even ruder. In desperation, TiKi threw up his hands, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer.

For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed. Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute. Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, TiKi quickly opened the door to the freezer.

The parrot calmly stepped out onto TiKi's outstretched arms and said,"I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior."

Needless to say, TiKi was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had caused such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird continued, "May I ask what the turkey did?"

Hope all my kind readers have a great Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:

Blogger markhuron8965624478 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

February 10, 2006 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger johnprehiem8751333410 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

October 4, 2006 at 4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home